The Best Way to Sell Your Cars
Many organizations focus more on a vehicle's initial purchase price than on its projected residual value, and this often results in thousands of dollars lost in the disposal process. We manage the acquisition and disposal of vehicles separately, using two different processes to manage each transaction. This is one way we maximize the asset value of each vehicle in your fleet.
Steps of our remarketing process:
- Arrange for used vehicle pick-up at delivering dealer or another location
- Establish a market value based on auction reports and multiple industry sources
- Determine the best channel for resale: National Auction Networks, Independent Wholesalers, Specialty Vehicle Outlets, Independent Dealers
- Represent the vehicle as an individual asset maximizing the best value
- Once sold, facilitate paperwork, transfer of title, submit required documents to DMV for vehicle termination